A. BONECO North America Corp. warrants the following BONECO products (including any accessories) against defects in material or workmanship as
- 3 Years limited warranty for Ultrasonic U700, U200, U650, 7135, 7142, 7144, 7145, 7147, Steam Humidifier S450 and Fan F500
- 5 Years limited warranty for Air Purifier P400 and P500, Purifier and Humidifier H680 and Air Washer 2055A (gear motor and fan motor of the P400, P500, H680 and 2055A
are warranted against defects for a period of 3 years)
- 1 Year limited warranty for the Travel Ultrasonic 7146
- 1 Year limited warranty for water tanks
B. For the numbers of years mentioned in point A. after the purchase of the appliance, we will repair or replace with a refurbished product (at our
discretion), without any cost to you for either the parts or labor, any machine or part that proves to be defective in materials or workmanship.
- EXCEPT FOR THE WARRANTY PROVIDED ABOVE, BONECO DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL OTHER IMPLIED
- WARRANTIES AND ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE
- WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCT FOR ANY PERIOD AFTER THE EXPIRATION OF 3 YEARS (MODEL P400, P500, H680 and 2055A 5 YEARS, MODEL 7146 1 YEAR) AFTER THE PURCHASE DATE.
- BONECO will, at its sole discretion, repair or exchange a product under warranty. NO credit will be issued. The remedies described above are your sole remedies in the
event of any breach of the warranty provided above. However, some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts so the above limitations may not
apply to you.
C. WHO IS COVERED:
- The original owner of a privately-owned BONECO appliance who can provide a dated proof of purchase from an AUTHORIZED RETAILER in the form of an invoice. The warranty
is not transferable.
D. HOW TO GET SERVICE:
Please call 1-800-336-0326 for a return shipping label and a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. We do not accept returns without the proper RMA.
Before packing your appliance for return, be sure to enclose:
- your name, full address including ZIP code and telephone number
- the original dated proof of purchase (a copy needs to be faxed, e-mailed, mailed prior to returning the unit)
- provide the model number of your appliance and a detailed description (preferably typed) of the problem with the item. Enclose your description in an envelope
and tape it directly to the appliance before the box is sealed. Do not write anything on or alter in any way the original box.
- To obtain warranty service, you must send the product in either its original packaging including all original accessories or a packaging offering an equal degree of
protection to avoid damage in shipping. Any damage from inadequate packaging or carrier mishandling is the sole responsibility of the sender. We strongly encourage that
you double box your return and insure your package.
E. WHAT THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
- Parts that normally require replacement, such as demineralization cartridges, Hydro Cell, HEPA filters, active carbon filters, water wick filters, anti-mineral-pads
and any other consumable item that needs regular replacement except for material or workmanship defects.
- Damage, failure, loss or deterioration due to ordinary wear and tear from abuse, misuse, negligence, accident, faulty installation, placement and operation, improper
maintenance, unauthorized repair, exposure to unreasonable temperatures or conditions. This includes damages caused by misusing essential oils or water treatment and
- Damage resulting from inadequate packaging or carrier mishandling of returned products.
- Misplacement or loss of accessories such as nozzle, fragrance capsule, water tank cap etc.
- All products purchased outside of the United States of America or Canada.
- Shipping and transportation costs to and from any place of repair.
- Direct, indirect special or consequential damages of any type, including loss of profits or other economic loss.
- Transportation damage of a unit shipped from one of our retailers. Please contact them directly.
- This Warranty does not cover damages or defects caused by or resulting from failure to conform strictly to BONECO‘s specifications in connection with the installation,
operation, use, maintenance, or repair of the BONECO appliance. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages so the above
limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
F. HOW TO SECURE WARRANTY COVERAGE:
To secure your warranty coverage, register online at www.boneco.us/warranty
- Please retain your proof of purchase.
- This Limited Warranty is governed by the laws of the state of Illinois, without reference to conflicts of law principles. Any dispute hereunder shall be settled by one
arbitrator in accordance with the Rules of Commercial Arbitration of the American Arbitration Association in Chicago, Illinois. The arbitrator shall award legal fees and
expenses incurred in connection with the arbitration, including the fees and expenses of the parties’ attorneys and the arbitrator, to the prevailing party.
- Some States do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, or limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above
limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. In such cases, this Limited Warranty shall be deemed amended solely to the extent limited by such applicable state law.
This Limited Warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from State to State.
- For the convenience of our Canadian customers, the warranty card may include a translation of the warranty card.
- In case of differences from the English-language text, the original text, written in English, shall prevail.
If your BONECO/AIR-O-SWISS product does not meet your expectations, you may return it within thirty (30) days of purchase for a refund. We will not accept any returns
without a receipt. All returned products must be in new condition, be in the original packaging and include all original parts, the original packing slip and invoice. We
will accept only products purchased directly from the boneco.us website or from BONECO North America Corp. directly.
Steps for returning products are as follows:
1. Log in with your username and password. If you do not have a username, please see the process in step A. Go to Order History, and select your Purchase Order (PO) number
by clicking on Details. Check the item(s) to be returned and select “Print Return Label”. If your return request is approved, a tracking number will appear on a new
screen. Click on the tracking number and a UPS return label may be printed. Simply print it out to use with your return shipment.
A. Returns may also be created in the Customer Service page. Click on Check Order Status, and enter your purchase order number as well as billing zip code; your purchase
order will then be displayed. Check the item(s) to be returned and select “Print Return Label”. If your return request is approved, a tracking number will appear on a new
screen. Click on the tracking number and a UPS return label may be printed.
2. After we have received your product and verified that it is new condition, in the original packaging, includes the original parts and the original packing slip and
invoice, then we will refund the purchase price to the credit card you used for your original purchase. Shipping and processing charges will not be refunded to you.
3. We will send you a notice via e-mail that, if applicable, we have accepted your item(s) and $XXX.XX will be credited to the credit card that you used to purchase the
item(s). The email will note the last 4 digits of the credit card.
If a returned item is not in new condition, in the original packaging, including all original parts and the original packing slip and invoice, the return will not be
credited and the item will be returned to you.
4. You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly.
We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.